1. Muffin pans
2. Measuring cups
3. Electric mixer
4. Rubber spatula
5. Five small pastry bags with star-shaped and fine round tips
6. Cooling racks
8. Mixing bowls
9. Wax paper
10. Measuring spoons
13. Paper baking cups
1. One 16-oz. box Betty Crocker Golden Pound Cake mix
2. Betty Crocker Creamy Deluxe vanilla frosting
3. Two eggs
5. Royal icing (recipe below)
6. Assorted paste food colorings
1. Make up the batter according to the instructions on the cake mix box.
2. Place paper baking cup in each cup of muffin pans.
3. Fill baking cups half full and bake at 325 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes.
4. Trace two ears onto white paper for each bunny cupcake desired.
5. Cut out; color center with crayon as shown.
6. With vanilla frosting, ice cupcake top when cool.
7. Using star tip, pipe white royal icing around cupcake top and make head tuft as shown.
8. Using the round tip, pipe blue eyes, pink nose, and red mouth.
9. Insert ears.
1. 1 lb. (3 1/2 cups) icing sugar
2. 2 extra-large egg whites
3. 1 tsp. lemon juice
1. Sift sugar.
2. Beat egg whites with mixer until frothy; then begin adding sugar one tablespoon at a time. Continue beating until mixture stands in peaks.
3. Add lemon juice; mix thoroughly. Mixture should be very stiff and not shiny and should pipe easily. If necessary, add small amounts of additional egg white or sugar to adjust texture. Makes 2 - 2 1/2 cups icing.
4. To tint, place icing in bowls and mix in paste food colorings for desired shade.
5. Store icing in an airtight container as it dries out quickly and becomes brittle.
6. When using icings, cover bowls and pastry bags with damp dish towels, keeping towels away from direct contact with icings.
Aluminum Foil Eggs | Barefoot Chicks | Blowing Out Egg | Bandana Bunny | Bunny Cupcakes | Bunny Girls | Bunny Twins | Bunny Fridge Magnet | Bunny Mask | Chicks Hatching | Chocolate Eggs | Cookie Cutter Crayons | Crocheted Bunny and Lamb | Crochet Thread Eggs | Decorating Easter Eggs | Easter Bonnet | Easter Bunnies | Easter Bunny Ears | Easter Comic Book | Easter Egg Holder | Easter Placemats | Easter Suncatchers | Easter Egg Swirl | Eggheads | Egg Cakes | Egg Creatures | Eggshell Mosaic | Engraving an Easter Egg | Glossy Eggs | Hand Lambs | Knitted Bunny Family | Making A Bunny T-Shirt | Milk Carton Basket | Mini Easter Baskets | Paper Bag Bunny | Paper Mache Eggs | Paper Woven Basket | Party Invitations | Place Holders | Plastic Egg Bunny | Rabbit Easter Basket | Sachet Babies | Sparkly Eggs | Stuffed Bunny with Clothes and Stuffed Duck | Tissue Paper Eggs |
Tissue Paper Eggs 2 | Tulip Cupcakes | Index | Easter Site | Main Site