(About 11 1/2" tall)
Cutting diagram here
1. Bandana 23" square or larger
2. Two sew-on 1/8" blue "jewels."
3. Matching and black sewing threads
4. One 1/4" triangular silver nailhead
6. White 5/8" satin ribbon, 1/2 yard
8. Sewing machine
1. Following Cutting Diagram, fold bandana in half, then cut ears from upper corners.
2. From remainder of bandana, cut four arms and legs; two head fronts, head backs, and bodies; and one 2 1/2" circle for tail.
1. For the head, sew head fronts together at center front, neck to top.
2. Machine-stitch black whiskers as shown.
3. Stitch jewel eyes at X's.
4. For nose, poke nailhead prongs through head from right side; bend prongs on wrong side with thimble.
5. Place each ear right side up; fold over raw corners to overlap 1/4" at center; tack.
6. Gather raw edge to 1 " for base.
7. Place ears on head front between dots, with folded side of ear on right side of head; baste.
8. Stitch head backs together at center.
9. Stitch head front to back, catching ears in seam and leaving neck open.
10. Turn head right side out; stuff firmly.
1. Stitch arms and legs together in pairs, leaving straight edges open; turn and stuff.
2. Flatten arms so seams are at sides; flatten legs so seams run along center. Stitch each closed 1/4" from raw edge.
3. Baste arms to right side of one body, matching notches.
4. Baste legs to bottom of body, 1/4" apart.
5. Stitch bodies together, leaving neck open; turn and stuff.
6. Fold neck edge 1/4" to wrong side; stitch in place with small running stitches; do not end thread.
7. Insert head into body. Pull up thread to gather body snugly against neck. Secure thread ends and slip-stitch pieces securely together.
1. Baste 1/4" from edge of circle, enclose fiberfill in center, and pull up thread for ball.
2. Flatten tail so gathers are at center of one side.
3. Tack gathered side of tail to bunny.
4. Tie ribbon into bow around neck; trim ends diagonally.
Aluminum Foil Eggs |
Barefoot Chicks |
Blowing Out Egg |
Bandana Bunny |
Bunny Cupcakes |
Bunny Girls |
Bunny Twins |
Bunny Fridge Magnet |
Bunny Mask |
Chicks Hatching |
Chocolate Eggs |
Cookie Cutter Crayons |
Crocheted Bunny and Lamb |
Crochet Thread Eggs |
Decorating Easter Eggs |
Easter Bonnet |
Easter Bunnies |
Easter Bunny Ears |
Easter Comic Book |
Easter Egg Holder |
Easter Placemats |
Easter Suncatchers |
Easter Egg Swirl |
Egg Cakes |
Egg Creatures |
Eggshell Mosaic |
Engraving an Easter Egg |
Glossy Eggs |
Hand Lambs |
Knitted Bunny Family |
Making A Bunny T-Shirt |
Milk Carton Basket |
Mini Easter Baskets |
Paper Bag Bunny |
Paper Mache Eggs |
Paper Woven Basket |
Party Invitations |
Place Holders |
Plastic Egg Bunny |
Rabbit Easter Basket |
Sachet Babies |
Sparkly Eggs |
Stuffed Bunny with Clothes and Stuffed Duck |
Tissue Paper Eggs |
Tissue Paper Eggs 2 | Tulip Cupcakes | Index | Easter Site | Main Site