10 Minute Dark Christmas Cake
2 1/2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
24 oz. can of mincemeat
1 can Eagle Brand milk
1 c. red candied cherries
1 c. green candied cherries
1 c. walnuts or pecans
1 c. mixed candied fruit
1. Grease a 9 in. tube pan and dust with flour.
2. Beat eggs and add the mincemeat and Eagle Brand milk.
3. Add remaining ingredients except for the fruit.
4. Dust fruit with 1/2 c. flour and add to the mixture.
5. Bake at 325 deg. for 2 hours.
|My sister makes this delicious 10 minute fruit cake every Christmas. It's
perfect for a busy person at a busy time of the year.