Drizzled Chocolate Mint Bars
1 c. mint chocolate chips
1/4 c. margarine (first amount)
1/4 icing sugar (first amount)
2 tbl. milk
1 1/2 c. Graham Cracker crumbs
1/2 c. pecans
1/4 c. margarine (second amount)
2 c. icing sugar (second amount)
Green food colouring
1. Melt mint chips and 1/4 c. margarine over hot water and reserve 1/4 c. for top drizzles.
2. Add 1/4 c. icing sugar and egg to remaining melted chips and beat well.
3. Stir in crumbs and nuts.
4. Press into an 8x8 pan and chill.
5. Cream 1/4 c. margarine, 2 c. icing sugar and milk until fluffy.
6. Add food colouring and chill.
7. Drizzle with the melted mint chips and margarine.