Coconut Jam Tarts
1 envelope (1/2 box) Robin Hood Flaky Pie Crust (or make your own pastry)
1/2 c. soft butter
1/2 c. white sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 c. coconut
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 c. raspberry jam
1. Prepare pastry according to directions.
2. Roll out, cut and fit into small tart tins.
3. Press evenly against bottom and sides.
4. Cream butter and sugar.
5. Add eggs one at a time until blended.
6. Stir in coconut and vanilla.
7. Spread evenly over pineapple.
8. Spoon 1/2 tsp. jam into each tart shell.
9. Cover with coconut.
10. Bake at 350 deg. for 15 - 20 minutes
11. Cool before removing from tins.
|These coconut jam tarts are tasty and attractive for your holiday table.