|HOW TO MAKE A GRUESOME GARBAGE BAG
black garbage bags
markers or colored paper
clear sticky tape
1. Place a rubber band tightly around each corner
|of a garbage
bag about 6 inches from the end.
2. Stuff the bag with lots of newspaper.
3. Form the head by using a rubber band to hold the newspaper inside and pat it into
4. Cut the remaining section of the garbage bag into strips to form spooky streamers.
5. Draw a feline face using markers or colored paper. If you use paper, cut out your
design and stick it on the bag with tape.
6. Poke a small hole through the top of the bag and thread the string.
7. Seal the hole with tape.
8. Hang your creation in an area where there is plenty of wind and watch it come to life!
Applehead People | Bats and Spiders | Bewitching Bonnet | Candle Lanterns | Cool Cat | Flying Ghost | Freaky Frozen Hands | Garbage Bag Ghosts | Ghost Footprint Cards | Ghost Magnet | Gruesome Garbage Bag | Halloween Chain | Halloween Shadow Picture | Halloween Wreath | Hot Glue Spider Webs | How to Paint a Pumpkin | Indian Maiden Pillowcase Costume | Little Ghosts | Monster Money Box | Paper Mache Mask | Peter Pumpkin | Phantom Ghost Surprise | Pinch Puppets | Pom Pom Spider | Pumpkin Corpse | Pumpkin Pillowcase Costume | Pumpkin Pinata | Queen's Crown | Queen's Mask | Queen's Scepter | Scarecrow | Scary Ghosts | Scary Pumpkin | Scary Spider | Sheet Ghosts | Shrink Plastic Bat | Shrink Plastic Boo Ghosts | Shrink Plastic Ghost | Shrink Plastic Pumpkin 1 | Shrink Plastic Pumpkin 2 | Shrink Plastic Pumpkin 3 | Shrink Plastic Pumpkin 4 | Shrink Plastic Skeleton | Shrink Plastic Spider | Shrink Plastic Tombstone | Shrink Plastic Witch | Shrunken Heads | Small Witch | Spidery Fingerprints | Spider Web Crochet | Spooky Hand | Spooky Pumpkin | String Spider Web | Witch's Hat | Witch Hazel | Witch's Spell Book | Wizard Mask | Wizard Wand | Index | Halloween Site | Main Site |