1 box plain yellow cake mix
1 c. brown sugar
1 can (30 oz. size) pumpkin
1 c. margarine or butter
2/3 c. milk
1 tbl. cinnamon
1/2 c. brown sugar
1. Set aside 1 cup of the cake mix.
2. Melt 1/2 of the margarine and mix with remaining cake mix and 1 beaten
3. Spread in bottom of 9 x 13-inch greased Pyrex dish.
4. Mix together the first measure of brown sugar, the milk, cinnamon, remaining
beaten eggs, and pumpkin.
5. Pour over cake mix layer.
6. Combine the reserved cup of cake mix, remaining brown sugar and the remaining
7. Crumble over pumpkin layer and bake 45 minutes at
350 degrees F.
8. Serve warm, or chill in refrigerator. Cut in squares and serve with whipped
cream or whipped topping.