1. 1 yard yellow fake fur.
2. Two 8 x l2 inch squares orange felt.
3. Yellow and orange thread.
4. 1 lb. polyester stuffing.
5. 2 black shank buttons (3/8 inch) for eyes.
1. Enlarge pattern and cut required number of pieces from fake fur. A 1/4 inch allowance is contained in the
pattern for seams.
2. Right sides together, seam one side body to bottom from A to B.
3. Join second side body to remaining side of bottom from A to B.
4. Join side bodies from B to C and from D to A, leaving C to D open.
5. Turn, stuff and stitch opening closed.
6. Right sides together, join wing pieces, clipping curves. Turn right side out.
7. Turn raw edges inward and hand stitch wings to body as indicated by
dotted line on pattern.
8. With orange thread, stitch two foot pieces together 1/8 inch from edge. Do not turn.
9. Stitching remains on outside. Stuff.
10. Repeat for second foot. Turn raw edges of openings inward and hand stitch feet to bottom as indicated by
dotted lines on pattern.
11. With orange thread, stitch two beak pieces together 1/8 inch from edge. Do not turn. Stitching remains on outside.
12. Stuff tip of beak and fit orange beak over beak area of duck body.
13. Turn under raw edge of opening and hand stitch to body.
14. Sew shank buttons securely in place with carpet thread, buttonhole thread or fishing line where
indicated on pattern.