|THE THREE WISEMEN
Here is a picture of The Three Wisemen made by little hands.
|You will need:
1. Seven different colors of felt (you can get a package of assorted felt
pieces at the dollar store).
2. Sparkles & sequins
3. Craft glue
1. Cut three circles for the faces - one white, one brown and one tan.
2. Cut three hats (see picture) out of purple, yellow and blue felt.
3. Cut three triangles for their robes to match the hats.
4. Cut a piece of black felt in the shape of a rectangle for the background.
5. Fold it over the dowel by about 1 1/2 inches and glue together at back.
6. Tie a string to either side of the dowel for hanging.
7. Make the wiseman in the middle first by glueing the yellow triangle (point facing up) to the bottom of the black background.
8. Next, glue the brown face over the point.
9. Glue the hat on next.
10. Overlapping on both sides, make the other two wisemen the same way. See picture.
11. Glue sprinkles to the robes and glue a sequin on each hat.
12. Hang up your beautiful masterpiece for everyone to enjoy!
Angel Sock Doll |
Beaded Candy Cane Ornament |
Beaded Wreath |
Clothespin Baby |
Clothespin Bed |
Clothespin Soldier |
Crochet Dove Ornament |
Crochet Rocking Horse Ornament |
Decorating Gingerbread Men |
Doctor and Nurse |
Dress Mrs. Claus |
Dress Mrs. Claus2 |
Dress Santa |
Dress Santa2 |
Elephant Twins |
Elf Sock Doll |
Grandma & Cat |
Help Mrs. Claus Decorate |
Help Mrs. Claus Open Presents |
Hurricane Lamp |
Little Animals |
Loopy Lamb |
Mrs. Claus (large) |
Mrs. Claus (small) |
Paper Snowflakes |
Piggy Twins |
Pointillism Picture |
Puppet Twins |
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer |
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Toy|
Santa Claus (large) |
Santa Claus (small) |
Santa Sock Doll |
Winter Wonderland |
Wolf and the Three Little Pigs |
Wooden Nativity Scene |
Index | Christmas Site | Main Site |